Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Ask & share basic Forex questions & solutions. Help New Traders
By William
Hi friends, i am trying for trading over a year and lost about $300 on real account and also in demo accounts. Now i am again trying to invest $200 with real account and i think this time i will be he winner, i really want to win this time., i no have any strategy guys, i trying so much strategies from internet. Can any body here who can teach me ?. i don't have money to pay you guys. If anyone willing to send me some strategy for teach me, so let them hear 

By Liam
You did wrong, you shouldn't move to the live account until you completely learn how forex works. No one is free here to teach you so please go back to demo account and learn price action
By William
Liam wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 08:01 You did wrong, you shouldn't move to the live account until you completely learn how forex works. No one is free here to teach you so please go back to demo account and learn price action

I was thinking that someone can teach me on live account, since i am keep losing in demo  
By William
Mason wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 08:06 Are you in small time frame ? Perhaps switch to higher time frame?

I like small timeframes, since i don't see any change in the trading on big timeframes

Next trade now. Every trade lost.

By James
William wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 08:06
Mason wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 08:06 Are you in small time frame ? Perhaps switch to higher time frame?

I am wonder why you're thinking these trades are bad ?. Why where they fall when you go wit them ?a
By William
James wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 08:20
William wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 08:06

I am wonder why you're thinking these trades are bad ?. Why where they fall when you go wit them ?a

I don't know maybe they're against me ?
By Mason
So you're thinking that when you buy it the market fall down and when you sell them the market rise ?
Actually what the price is supposed to do. They're not bad trader neither you're doing bad trading. Just put "plus" in your account instead of a "minus. a few of your trades will always be positive before turning negative
By EagleEye
Use advisors on your trading platforms, or even try EA's. Do not put money into Forex if you're unsure of how it works. And always know it is possible to lose money

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat