Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download and Discuss about Forex EA(Robots) Here
djstick wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 23:00 Hi, this is my first post in this forum. Over the past weeks I've been testing several bots but none have performed as good as this one. I backtested it and got excellent results and now I'm testing it on a live demo account and so far it's performing great. I just don't understand why the robot isn't stopping trades at the programmed hours like it did during the backtest. It should start at 9am and stop at 10am but since this a demo account I will keep it on just to see how much in a day it can profit. My balance when I turned it on today at 7am was 981.85$. Take a look at the picture to see how much it has made so far in just a day. I must point out that I'm a newb when it comes to trading and I'm still in the learning phase. I haven't invested a single cent because I want to develop my skills more before investing real money. I heard that brokers don't like scalpers and that could make me end up in trouble. Is that true? Anyway these results are impressive!

Were you able to run this on a live account? I can run it, but I can't click the button to start my first order. I was curious if anyone else had the same issue.

Simpleton wrote: 09 Aug 2021, 13:37
Silentman wrote: 24 Jun 2021, 04:44 https://www.forexcracked.com/forex-ea/s ... -for-free/

Do you know if there is a trick to running this on a live account? It starts and says it's running fine, but it won't open any trades? When I click "Open first order" nothing happens. Any clue?

Did you get it to work. I’m testing it on demo right now
djstick wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 23:00 Hi, this is my first post in this forum. Over the past weeks I've been testing several bots but none have performed as good as this one. I backtested it and got excellent results and now I'm testing it on a live demo account and so far it's performing great. I just don't understand why the robot isn't stopping trades at the programmed hours like it did during the backtest. It should start at 9am and stop at 10am but since this a demo account I will keep it on just to see how much in a day it can profit. My balance when I turned it on today at 7am was 981.85$. Take a look at the picture to see how much it has made so far in just a day. I must point out that I'm a newb when it comes to trading and I'm still in the learning phase. I haven't invested a single cent because I want to develop my skills more before investing real money. I heard that brokers don't like scalpers and that could make me end up in trouble. Is that true? Anyway these results are impressive!

Are you still using it

Shaanbae wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 03:24 Nm, i just got cucked on cadjpy. The ea was taking too many trades. I

You can limit it in the settings from 200 to whatever you want. I was running GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDCHF, on the M5 charts. It was doing well, but the drawdown was quite high. Sometimes upwards of 60%. Running the three currency sets at the same time was running 600ish open trades, so if you're running once set, you've got 200 open trades. Juts reduce that to 100, or 50.
I think it's under "Orders" in the .set file. 
Simpleton wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 14:28
Shaanbae wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 03:24 Nm, i just got cucked on cadjpy. The ea was taking too many trades. I

You can limit it in the settings from 200 to whatever you want. I was running GBPUSD, EURUSD, and USDCHF, on the M5 charts. It was doing well, but the drawdown was quite high. Sometimes upwards of 60%. Running the three currency sets at the same time was running 600ish open trades, so if you're running once set, you've got 200 open trades. Juts reduce that to 100, or 50.
I think it's under "Orders" in the .set file. 

check out my template i posted on indicators. try it out 
Shaanbae wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 21:56
Simpleton wrote: 09 Aug 2021, 13:37
Silentman wrote: 24 Jun 2021, 04:44 https://www.forexcracked.com/forex-ea/s ... -for-free/

Do you know if there is a trick to running this on a live account? It starts and says it's running fine, but it won't open any trades? When I click "Open first order" nothing happens. Any clue?

Did you get it to work. I’m testing it on demo right now

As of now, no... It does not work on the live account. I can load it, but I can't actually click the Open 1st Order to get it started...

I'm at a loss.... :-( I'm hoping someone here wants to make a few bucks and get it working on a live server for me. I have $500 USD in crypto waiting and no one to send it to.

I am running the ea on 5 mtf on currency pair gbpusd for a week with 1000 deposit on demo 9 to 10 and 21 to 22 and so far getting good results but I do not know if the ea will perform well long term or I will get a big DD and lose the balance has anyone used the ea long term and can you share your results

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

https://i.ibb.co/TgHqQvz/XYZ.jpg @BASE Memecoin[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat