Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download and Discuss about Forex EA(Robots) Here
Hi, this is my first post in this forum. Over the past weeks I've been testing several bots but none have performed as good as this one. I backtested it and got excellent results and now I'm testing it on a live demo account and so far it's performing great. I just don't understand why the robot isn't stopping trades at the programmed hours like it did during the backtest. It should start at 9am and stop at 10am but since this a demo account I will keep it on just to see how much in a day it can profit. My balance when I turned it on today at 7am was 981.85$. Take a look at the picture to see how much it has made so far in just a day. I must point out that I'm a newb when it comes to trading and I'm still in the learning phase. I haven't invested a single cent because I want to develop my skills more before investing real money. I heard that brokers don't like scalpers and that could make me end up in trouble. Is that true? Anyway these results are impressive!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I started running to EA on a 10k demo when the market opened yesterday. It scares the living crap out of me because it instantly started trading when I hit "open first trade" Within minutes it had entered a whole bunch of trades, and within 24 hours I was up almost 700 bucks. I like those odds, but I'm not sure how long it can last. It seems to have solid TP and SL in place. I haven't looked too hard at the properties, I'll do that as I continue testing this one. I did stop the EA, and reduced the total demo account to $500. (well $508.33) I'm going to run this test and see how she does. I'm excited to test this one. Maybe I'll take it live in a few months with real money.
djstick wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 23:00 I heard that brokers don't like scalpers and that could make me end up in trouble. Is that true? Anyway these results are impressive!

I have heard that brokers don't like scalpers, but I have not experienced it firsthand. While you can get in trouble using a scalper, they make money on each transaction, and they do margin calls before they lose money, So I'm not sure why they'd have too many issues with them. 

Has anyone else seen brokers throw fits over scalpers EAs?
Has anyone ran this EA on a live account?
I'm having trouble getting it started?
I figured I'd throw a hail marry and test it on a live account, but it won't run. I had no trouble on a demo account, but nothing on a live one. :-(

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat