Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download and Discuss about Forex EA(Robots) Here
This AE has been running since Monday with a starting balance of $893.13 on a demo account. I'm using the charts EURGBP and AUDUSD, both on H1. It has not made one trade yet, I'm not too concerned because they say that it'll wait a few days before it opens any trades. I'm heading out for a week, then I'll be back for a week, then out for a week on a business trip. So We're looking like it'll be three weeks before my next update on this AE. Just didn't want people to think I feel off the face of the earth while testing this one.
Simpleton wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 00:03 I had this AE running for 3 weeks just like it said to, and it did not place one trade. I'm moving to a new one, Maybe I'll try Fury.

i actually purchased the ne Forex Fury and i have yet been able to understand the settings have you tried the V3 version yet that is on here i have the V4

angellynn5 wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 17:58
Simpleton wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 00:03 I had this AE running for 3 weeks just like it said to, and it did not place one trade. I'm moving to a new one, Maybe I'll try Fury.

i actually purchased the ne Forex Fury and i have yet been able to understand the settings have you tried the V3 version yet that is on here i have the V4

I was going to purchase Fury before I found this site. I spoke with a Forex Youtuber, Trade Wise who said he tested it, and it was "rubbish", "a complete scam". I downloaded it after typing the reply above and realized that I had already tested it. Either I had the wrong settings or it was indeed rubbish. Let me know if you figure out the settings because I haven't figured them out either. 

What I would really like to see here is GPS Robot, if it works as well as I hear, I'd buy the thing from GPS, but with all the scams out there, I'd like to try it for free first. lol

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat