Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

All topics about trading of a general nature are discussed here
By Warlock
Hello,
I'm trying to find ideal system for us who are beginners like me or those who don't have time to trade all day, because even EA needs to monitored as far as I have seen.
So I will test 2 EA combo, one will be aggressive and one will be for recovery. I'll test combos for 2 weeks and more if it will give better results. 

Test System (02 -11-2020 To 03-11-2020):
Broker - FXTM 
Account - Cent (Demo)
Balance - 200 USC
EA - Euro Scalper (Aggressive) and Midaz Deo Ea (Loss Recovery)
TF - 1m (Euro Scalper) and 30m (Midaz Deo Ea)
Status - Account Blown

Test System (04 -11-2020 To Still Running):
Broker - FXTM 
Account - Cent (Demo)
Balance - 1000 USC
EA - FxCore100 Scalper (Aggressive) 
TF - 5m (Both)
Status - Still Running

Results:
Myfxbook (Closed) - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Dhvani ... bo/7408700 (Euroscalper + Midaz Deo)
Myfxbook (Running) - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Dhvanit/ea-combo/7411319 (FXCore100 Scalper)

Daily Update's:
03-11-2020: Profit = -191 USC, Trades = 21, Pair = EURUSD, GBPUSD 
Details: So I knew it was election day, I still wanted to test it in volatile environment and it blew account. It might be prevented with number of trades. So I'll test that and Midaz Deo actually did great with 2 trades and both hit TP. 
04-11-2020: Profit = -84 USC, Trades = 14, Total = 918.55 USC, Pair = EURUSD, GBPUSD
Details: So my first account with euroscalper is blown, only 2 usc left. So decided to move on with new EA which is less volatile with news. Also this time I tried to be aggressive with Midaz Deo EA, but result was -100 usc in 1 trade. It recovered somewhat as you see, but new EA FXCore100 was no help.
05-11-2020: Profit = -24 USC, Trades = 17, Total = 894.84 USC, Pair = EURUSD, GBPUSD
Details: FxCore100 is looking good, it was in lose because I dont have VPS so I have limited time for EA running, so I closed trades manually when loss was near breakeven. 
06-11-2020: Profit = 46 USC, Trades = 46, Total = 941.63 USC, Pair = EURUSD, GBPUSD
Details: So I decided to change TF to 5 min from 15 min, so trades were more with max lot reached to 0.46 and 0.27 at a time which is acceptable if your are using cent account which you should even if you are using real account. This EA will require 3-4 figures account which is only possible for beginners through cent account.
09-11-2020: Profit = 64 USC, Trades = 69, Total = 1006.54 USC, Pair = EURUSD, AUDCAD
Details: So I stopped using Midaz Deo EA, it was profitable but not for cent account and our main focus is to earn some profits with cent account so I used Fxcore100 on 2 pairs EURUSD and AUDCAD.
10-11-2020: Profit = 241.47 USC, Trades = 130, Total = 1238 USC, Pair = EURUSD, AUDCAD, GBPUSD, USDCAD
Details: So I used 4 pairs as there was no major news on this pairs, profit was great but also want to point out that drawdown increased from 12% to 28%. It went upto 1.10 lot, so that also need to considered.

Note: Will update summary here daily but for more detailed info follow myfxbook link because it will be crowded here if I post screenshots here of daily trades.

By EagleEye
Seems like the three losses in the beginning were early on in a learning curve? Those pips should have been seen by a good EA

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat