Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

All topics about trading of a general nature are discussed here
By Shaanbae
I was wondering if anyone bought the system. It says it's non repaint and is super precise. I was going to buy it, but I haven't even seen any normal reviews on the system. I just don't want to get scammed so I'm doing research first. 

Attachments
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (11.37 KiB) Viewed 10213 times
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (9.65 KiB) Viewed 10213 times
I have been using the #cashpower Indicator for a few months now, I have been getting great results in my trades after adding it to my strategy.

It must be used correctly and you will have chances of big profits.

It's a great tool for filtering entries into oversold and underbought areas!
Yes. This is a Really true NON REPAINT Indicator. If you use in correctly way... #cashpowerindicator have right precision in arrow signals but need follow correctly the informations how use it.

After purchase i receive these instructions for support that are very fast and respected guys in support staff. ;)

This is 1 of the indicators that I definitely keep in my portfolio of Indicators to trade Metatrader4.

You need to refine the entries, as indicated I use the "Envelopes" indicator together.

It is one of the few indicators that do not repaint and do not delay signals.🚀⚡

Yes Travis.

This is a good indicator. The Support also give me a good Support always. It is a reliable company staff :D

The problem is that novice traders think they don't need to study technical analysis. I believe this is a very good tool, one of the best in my opinion, but novice traders should study technical analysis as well. :shock:

This can help a lot in using good indicators too. Thank you :roll:

Jhonson wrote:01 Jan 1970, 00:17 Yes. This is a Really true NON REPAINT Indicator. If you use in correctly way... #cashpowerindicator have right precision in arrow signals but need follow correctly the informations how use it.

After purchase i receive these instructions for support that are very fast and respected guys in support staff. ;)

Yes it is.

One important think for how arrived here is that I believe that in 2019 Cashpower Indicator Support Comoany faced piracy Scammers trying Re-Sell fake imitations becouse Cashpower It has a lot of strength in the Forex market and it's Good Non Repainting Indicator.

They probably open real Submitted copyright with Host-providers. These scammers who tried to sell fake copies had their websites defaced and are now using some places on the internet to retaliate against Cashpower with false negative information. :oops:

I know few good supports like Cashpower and the indicator is very good and they will give you updates of future versions for FREE.♥️

So about #cashpowerindicatordownloads the right place to download Genuine ULTIMATE version is inside official website only.

another places can have Fake files that can have virus.

by the way this is the Official link website 
www.forexcashpowerindicator.com 

regards;
Forex Indicator Cashpower works in Market of Shares With Powerfull Forex Indicator Cashpower you can also use the Indicator in all charts to trade All Market Shares and take the signals to trade shares of Facebook, Google, Netflix, Microsoft MC Donalds. However, for crypto trading traders can use Altcenter signal services cause their prediction success rate is 80%
Non repaint really true. Just need wait the candle close to confirm one signal. The support told me after my purchase that I have Lifetime License access to use the indicator and this a amazing think. Many indicators available on Forex have Monthly Fees.

Thi type of conduct of this team show that this small value to buy the indicator is just a symbolic values and I think this guy's deserved a respect becouse the focus is not make money every month , but give a lifetime License to the Clients.

And more THEY GIVE ME FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO FUTURE UPDATES VERSIONS. This is amazing. If you we stop some time to think, this turn available for clients have refinaments in indicator directly inside our Metatrader4  forever and contant updates will be done. This way the team go work and work and some day this Indicator can be the most powerful and profitable tool inside worldwide in Forex. 

And I Thrust in this team, that they go target this and I will be here in Forex with my Lifetime License to see this.

Thanks guys, thanks for you attention that Support give to me with so many patience.

I Really appreciate this 😊 🚀🙏

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat