Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

All topics about trading of a general nature are discussed here
By ADAIR
Successful Forex traders are those who consistently make profits in the Forex market. They possess several traits that contribute to their success, such as discipline, patience, analytical skills, and risk management. Successful traders stick to their plans, exercise self-control, and avoid making emotional decisions. They analyze the market using technical indicators and understand how to manage risk and leverage. Successful traders also have realistic expectations and adapt their strategies as market conditions change. Success in forex trading requires hard work, dedication, and continuous learning. Ultimately, successful Forex traders have mastered the art of trading in the Forex market and consistently generate profits.
By Travis
I am successful here, having already earned over $10 million over the last five years. Though I got help from the FreshForex broker's account manager, I also used price action analysis more and more.​​​​​​​

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat