Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

you can post your daily trading result or trading strategy here
By Elijah
 I have been trading from 6 months and make some big loses in the first week. I am doing full time work at home with MetaTrader 
Here's the report of my account. You can see where I started following the new system after impulse trading initially with improper SL

By Elijah
David wrote: 17 Nov 2020, 08:18 Is your equity also up now, or only your balance?

All the profits are realised since i only trade for 2 hours and £50 on my starting balance. Stable income takes the pressure off. Especially when you put £100 that would overwise sit in an ISA
By Oliver
Its common in every trader, he just sit there and staring at charts and expecting to happen something so try not to fall into that trap.
By Elijah
Oliver wrote: 17 Nov 2020, 08:24 Its common in every trader, he just sit there and staring at charts and expecting to happen something so try not to fall into that trap.

Don't worry i am not wasting my time my watching the chart since. The indicators I use have audible alarms when they trigger 
By Oliver
Elijah wrote: 17 Nov 2020, 08:26
Oliver wrote: 17 Nov 2020, 08:24 Its common in every trader, he just sit there and staring at charts and expecting to happen something so try not to fall into that trap.

Don't worry i am not wasting my time my watching the chart since. The indicators I use have audible alarms when they trigger 

That's good, can you show us the indicators chart ?

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat