Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Ask & share basic Forex questions & solutions. Help New Traders
By Liam
Hi friends i am new in the world of forex world. I recently start my trading with Journal Mutual broker and it have economic calendars. I didn't look at them but should i use it for information ?
By Liam
Mason wrote: 14 Nov 2020, 06:57 Of course you have to use it. The forex market influenced by economic so keep your eyes on every news

I see i will keep my eyes but can you tell me how it works ?. How do i work with forex by watching the calendar ?
By Mason
Liam wrote: 14 Nov 2020, 06:59
Mason wrote: 14 Nov 2020, 06:57 Of course you have to use it. The forex market influenced by economic so keep your eyes on every news

I see i will keep my eyes but can you tell me how it works ?. How do i work with forex by watching the calendar ?
If you're assuming that the current data is better than predicted, then that currency will strengthen relative to other currencies. So you buy the currency in the expectation that the currency will strengthen as a result of optimistic economic data.
By Liam
Mason wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 07:26

If you're assuming that the current data is better than predicted, then that currency will strengthen relative to other currencies. So you buy the currency in the expectation that the currency will strengthen as a result of optimistic economic data.

I understand, but what if the actual data become worse which we predicted ?

By Mason
Liam wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 07:27
Mason wrote: 16 Nov 2020, 07:26

I understand, but what if the actual data become worse which we predicted ?

The currency to depreciate relative to other currencies. So in this case, you may consider selling.

By James
Mason is right. Its very important to sell or buy and make the transaction in the forex market by watching the news. The market is rapidly change. Some economic news may have a long-term impact on the market.
By William
You can not ignore it. Its necessary for fans of fundamental analysis and the traders who re involved with the market. Its help in order to explain the sharp changes and the fluctuation in market.
By Travis
Yes, you can use that and for that you can choose myfxbook or can use TP Global FX broker's calender section as they always update this by analysist.

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat