Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

you can post your daily trading result or trading strategy here
By Braylon
The proper way of learning is to learn from our daily mistakes. I follow my broker’s e-book, video tutorial, and Forex glossary, which are excellent for enlarging my vast knowledge. I never neglect my trading mistakes. The maximum leverage an investor can get by trading with this broker is up to 1:400. It provides spreads as low as two pips on the Silver account and offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on the Platinum account. The Company maintains operational, and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions to provide security. They take no set-up fees while withdrawing money. That’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here.

Traders should learn from their mistakes. Most traders don't follow proper money management systems, even if they don't discuss this with their account managers. If you don't have time, you can use FreshForex broker's account manager, who is always helpful.  

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat